Monday, November 8, 2010

Christmas is coming....

Christmas is on it's way. I am trying to get hints of realistic things I can get the kids. It felt like I had started to gather things earlier... but apparently not that many things. HA I know time is clicking along so fast. It seems like just last week i was complaining about how summer was here... now here we are less than 50 days away from CHRISTMAS!!! UGH...

I have friends all ready planning the BLACK FRIDAY strategies. I just don't know how it is all going to come along this year. We shall see. I think it might be fun to do an all homemade decoration tree this year. There are enough of us that the ornaments would fill up fast.

Thankful Log Day 8- I am thankful for church youth leaders, school teachers and all positive mentors who help teach our children how to be faithful, positive and productive members of society and show them they are loved outside the home. Thank you for being part of "Our Village"

No comments: