Friday, April 30, 2010

Twins LUAU Birthday

Aloha Cousin!!! This was my favorite creation that made me laugh all the way to the check out counter when i thought of it. I was tickled and it turned out even better than i imagined. The kids LOVED IT! They are those cheap little HUGS drink with straws and umbrellas. Then they just kept refilling them with lemondae when they were done. IT was great!
JR appeased me by looking refreshed with his daughters drink...

The Lovely Nichole...

The comedian Kaiyla...

THey were a bit excited when it came to present time...

But they had a great time...
Mahalo Friends!!!

2 comments:

Artful Hawaiigirl said...

What a beautiful family and what love to have adopted five siblings! You Carlisles are adorable!
I'm @jamarilyn on Twitter and just saw your tweet! Aloha
!

benilhalk said...

A very nice post! They are adorable and I really liked the idea of serving the drinks like that. I can do that on my daughter’s birthday party. We had to book an event venue for it because we have just shifted here and the house is a mess. But I am liking the venue a lot.